Create and deploy your first public blockchain-based app in 5 minutes
Before BUIDL came along, developers would have to endure many steps in order to deploy a DApp on a public blockchain. The old way was time consuming, taking between 4 to 8 hours to complete the entire setup. The following steps are an example of what developers used to do in the past.
- Create and manage accounts in metamask
- Beg for tokens to add to accounts
- Write, compile, debug, and deploy smart contracts
- Test and debug on Ethereum networks
- Response time is in minutes or even hours
- Write DApp
- Setup a personal web server
- Deploy the DApp to the web server
- Test and debug
- Response time is in minutes
Now with BUIDL, you can write and deploy your DApp in just minutes.