Create and deploy your first public blockchain-based app in 5 minutes
BUIDL is a browser-based IDE that enables developers to create and deploy Decentralized Applications (DApps) on blockchains with ease. For the impatient, watch the Getting started video below.
Before BUIDL came along, developers would have to endure many steps in order to deploy a DApp on a public blockchain. The old way was time consuming, taking between 4 to 8 hours to complete the entire setup. The following steps are an example of what developers used to do in the past.
- Create and manage accounts in metamask
- Beg for tokens to add to accounts
- Write, compile, debug, and deploy smart contracts
- Test and debug on Ethereum networks
- Response time is in minutes or even hours
- Write DApp
- Setup a personal web server
- Deploy the DApp to the web server
- Test and debug
- Response time is in minutes
Now with BUIDL, you can write and deploy your DApp in just minutes.